The 2021 The SI Summer Academy For Young Professionals (SAYP)
Deadline : March 22, 2021
Apply for the SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) 2021 for western Balkan Countries. The SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is a training programme developed to build awareness, capacity and resilience in the practice of governance.
SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is a training programme developed to build new networks, knowledge and practices for increased transparency, efficiency and resilience in public administration. The programme also aims to strengthen you and your individual capabilities to meet the requirements of a modern governance structure.
As a participant of SAYP, you will be able to expand your own contact networks and share ideas, experiences and challenges with other like-minded professionals.
Successful candidates will receive the following benefits
- Free Participation in SAYP
- Meals through out the whole summer school
- Accommodation and travel
SAYP is a collaboration between Swedish institute and selected Swedish universities. Below are the topics of this year’s summer school
- Perspectives on Multi-level Governance, Decentralisation & Human Rights
- Sustainable e-Government for Resilient and Innovative Democratic public administration (SeGRID)
- Migration and Integration in the Eastern Partnership and the Baltic Sea Region
- Sustainable Public Management
- Transnational Public Administration and Organizing
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- Be a Citizen of and currently working in one of the following countries
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- North Macedonia,
- You must have a good command of English language
- Applicants must have achieved a relevant higher education of at least three years
- You must be aged 35 years or younger at the time of application
- Candidates must be employed in sectors mentioned below:
- Policymakers (politicians, government officials, employees of political parties)
- Public servants (non-political civil servants working at government agencies)
- Civil society workers (CSO/NGO employees)
You will need to submit the following documents during the application :
- Motivation letter
- Letter of Reference.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the Europass format of maximum 3 pages.
- English language certificate.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here