Many students dream of studying in Canada, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. Therefore, Brock University is granting the International Curriculum Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support high-achieving overseas aspirants commencing the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Established in 1964, Brock University is one of the top post-secondary institutions in Canada. It offers several undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate and doctoral programs for its students.
Application Deadline: Mid-August
- University or Organization: Brock University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be incoming first-year undergraduate students with three AP courses with an exam score of 4 or more in each
- A-level final year average C or higher
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the program, aspirants will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. Students are automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country;
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- Language Requirement: If English (learned and spoken in the home) is not your first language, you must submit evidence of English language proficiency.
- TOEFL with a minimum of 100 on the IBT (Internet-Based Test) including a minimum of a 27 on Writing and 27 on Speaking
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a minimum score of 7.0 and a writing score of 7.0
- MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery) with a minimum score of 90 and a composition score of 83.
- PTE ACADEMIC (Pearson Test of English) with a minimum overall score of 68
Brock University will provide the award amount of $1,000 for which the student is eligible in the first year of study.