Wavecrest College of Hospitality is offering mind-blowing Corporate Scholarships to support and promote the education of students in Nigeria.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Nigeria.
Wavecrest College of Hospitality is a private Monotechnic located in Lagos, Nigeria. The Institution has been involved with the development of Hospitality Education since 1974. It is a Nigerian Not-for-profit organization for development.
Why study at Wavecrest College of Hospitality? They train women to be competent professionals able to meet the challenges of the fast-developing world of Hospitality and create awareness of the impact of Hospitality service on the quality of life of the individual, the family, and ultimately on the development of society.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Wavecrest College of Hospitality
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian Students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have high performance in admission tests
- Applicants must have GP in semester performance not less than 2.5
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the college. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts of all previous school attend and copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- 4 Credit Level Passes in not more than two sittings.
- Wavecrest College Entrance Exam
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English and the local language.
Wavecrest College of Hospitality will provide the educational fund for students to complete their education in Nigeria.