International students who cannot meet the financial requirements of pursuing a master’s programme abroad are wholeheartedly invited by the University of Malta to apply for the Masters by Research and PhD Positions available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Master by Research and PhD The studentships are available to international students who wish to undertake the degree programme at the University of Malta. Entrants from countries outside the European Union/EEA are eligible to receive this application .
Amazing opportunity for students in Malta.
The University of Malta is a higher education institution in Malta. Its mission is to serve the aspirations of the people of these islands through the provision of quality higher education in the arts, sciences, social sciences, the humanities, and other areas of knowledge as required for Malta’s economic, social and cultural development through The grants. It is listed as one of the top universities in Msida.
Why study at the University of Malta? The University of Malta carries out academic research and provides a vibrant higher education setting in the arts, sciences, and humanities as required for economic, social, and cultural development. It is committed to high standards of research and teaching. Every member of staff at UM plays an important role and contributes to an outstanding student experience.
Application Deadline: 24th August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Malta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malta
- Eligible Countries: Students entering from countries outside the European Union/EEA are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply to undertake a Master by research and Ph.D. programmes.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible country.
- The applicants must be accepted in Master by research and Ph.D. programme beforehand for a full-time or part-time study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for either Master by research or Ph.D. programme through the university application login. Applicants that are selected will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter
- Academic records
- Bachelors degree certification
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have grade 5 or higher in the matriculate certification and must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and an impressive research proposal to be admitted in any desired Master’s programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must take the Secure English Language Test (SELT) and present the test scores.
The University of Malta will provide the selected candidates full tuition fee, 100%, or partial tuition fee, 10%to 90%, considering all aspects of the candidates from academics to interests to nationality.