New Brunswick Community College has announced the NBCC Foundation Awards for international aspirants in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support international students who want to apply for an undergraduate and graduate degree programmes.
Students from across the world have a great chance to receive the tuition fee at New Brunswick Community College in Canada.
New Brunswick Community College is a community college that is ranked 68th in Canada by UniPage Rankings. It is a community driven to make a difference every day through a standard set of values that guide our relationships, our decision-making, our actions, and our accountability.
Why study at New Brunswick Community College? NBCC is a collaborative, learner-centered college creatively contributing to social and economic prosperity through applied learning. It has created a collective pride in and for the College as they build their reputation for life-changing learning experiences and lead with respect, courage, and empathy. NBCC constantly creates new opportunities to serve learners, communities, and each other by encouraging extraordinary collaboration throughout the College and broader communities.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: New Brunswick Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate and programmes available at NBCC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students at NBCC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must use the online university application portal to submit and complete the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of all previously attended educational institutions.
- High school transcript or bachelor’s degree.
- Transcripts in a language other than French or English must be accompanied by a translation.
- Copies of certificates/ diplomas received.
- Mature student application form
- Financial statement
- Copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have provided legitimate, necessary documents and hold relevant educational certification to the applied course to be admitted in NBCC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- DET – 100
- Cambridge English – 169
- CAE – 60
- The Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees – 4.5
- PTE Academic – 65
All selected applicants will be given the NBCC Foundation Award towards their cost of study of a full-time programme at NBCC.