Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Scholarships in Soil Health Assessment offered by Federation University.
The programme is open to Australian and international applicants commencing in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Nice chance for students in Australia.
Federation University is a public research university that was founded in 1870. It provides a variety of degree programmes that assist applicants in gaining vast information and abilities required in today’s competitive market.
Why study at Federation University? The institution is regarded as one of the largest and fastest-growing in the country. It focuses on the candidate-centered, research-driven teaching required for a successful career focused on life-long learning.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2021
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $ 12.5k per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in An effective decision support system for soil health assessment & monitoring by integrating IoT technology & drone imaging
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants can be an Australian resident, permanent resident, or an international student
- Scholarship applicants must be eligible to undertake a PhD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit the Soil CRC Soil health, IoT, drone imaging application form along with their HDR Application Form. Applicants should contact A/Prof Shih Wei Teng, email@example.com, before applying.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport, and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honors degree which is graded at first-class or second class (upper division) and which includes a thesis or dissertation demonstrating the ability to research a PhD level; OR
- Successful completion of a Masters by Research degree that included a dissertation, indicating the ability to research PhD level
- Language Requirement: Applicants from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) by achieving at least the minimum score in one of the following formal test of English language proficiency within the last two years:
- IELTS (International Language Testing System) minimum score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0;
- TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum score of 580 plus a TWE (Test of Written English) a score of 5.0;
- TOEFL computer-based minimum score of 237 plus a minimum score of 22 in writing;
- TOEFL internet-based minimum score of 92-93 plus a minimum score of 22 in writing;
Each successful scholar will receive $ 12.5k per annum over three years from Soil CRC, with an accommodation scholarship valued at $12.5k per annum over three years from the School of Engineering, IT & Physical Sciences Henry Sutton PhD scholarship scheme.