Take your learning to the next level with the help of this very exciting Science and Tech Scholarships at the MCI Entrepreneurial School for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants who are selected will be qualified to receive the program under which the students will receive 50% tuition fee costs for the complete duration of study up to 3 years. International applicants who undertake any degree programme in engineering and life science are eligible.
MCI Management Centre Innsbruck is a privately organized business school that has achieved top ranking results in the Industry Magazine ranking and stands tall at 26th rank among the national universities. It focuses on empowering motivated people to achieve outstanding performance, provides profound academic competence, and creates innovative know-how transfer within a strong international network.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: MCI The Entrepreneurial School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: 50% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Non-EU-EEA countries, including Switzerland, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in the field of engineering and life science only are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have applied for a degree programme of 2 to 3 years of study.
- The students must be commencing study from semester three onwards.
- The applicants must have been accepted in the respective applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university portal dedicated to applications online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- V or Resume
- Certificate of birth
- Copy of passport or identity card (front and back)
- Valid passport photo
- Certification from a secondary technical and vocational school or certificate of apprenticeship
- School Leaving Certificate or another certificate of higher education entrance qualification, or most recent certificate available
- Evidence of completed higher education entrance examination or relevant vocational qualification (if applicable)
- Evidence of professional experience or internships
- Evidence of further education
- Admission Requirements: Diploma degree certification or bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study is required to gain a position at MCI.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English and must speak, write, and listen to the language well.
MCI will provide the winning international candidates a 50% tuition fee waiver on the total international fee payable for up to 3 years of study.