Western Sydney University is looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for the Yarramundi PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is funded by the Western Sydney University and the Australian Government to provide students the financial support they require to pursue a PhD degree. The sponsorship will cover all possible study costs, including support for conference attendance, fieldwork, and additional expenses approved by the relevant School/Institute, tuition fee, and living costs of the eligible candidates.
Apply for this application programme and get financial assistance in Australia.
Western Sydney University, an Australian multi-campus university with a mission to assure success to its students, impactful research and excellence, sustainability, equity, transformation, and connectedness, is ranked 51st in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings and is firmly positioned among top two percent of international universities.
Why choose to study at Western Sydney University? Western Sydney University highly values academic excellence, integrity, and the pursuit of knowledge are. Students are given unlimited opportunities and resources to learn, travel, and work in more than 400 destinations across the globe with the help of the Global Mobility, internship, and work-placement programs. WSU has a campus that meets the needs of a changing work environment.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2021
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $50,000(AUD)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate strong academic performance in their area of research interest.
- The applicants must be enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals ready to undertake further study at an advanced level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an online application. The applicants must mail the project requirements and the intent of application for the opportunity to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certified copies of your transcript and testamur for all previous academic qualifications.
- Certified copy of your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A research proposal
- A copy of your CV with contact information for two referees.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a minimum of 70% or above in their previous educational certification to be admitted to WSU in a PhD programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 82
- PTE – 58
Western Sydney University will provide $50,000(AUD) per annum to the selected applicants to support living costs. The tuition fees will also be covered by the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset.